The course lasts 4 hours and concerns basic knowledge about wine. It consists of two parts – lecture and wine tasting. It joins theoritical and practical knowledge. During four hours devoted to presenting knowledge about wine and ways of appreciating its value, participants of the lecture receive a set of essential information which is presented in an interesting and competent way as well as a set of adjunct materials. The participants take part in a professional wine tasting. Every participant of the course, after accomplishing it, will be able to move easily around a fascinating world of wine. This course is an interesting offer which can enrich any insentive or private meeting.
Debutant course – programme
I theoretical part
- Lecture about what wine is and where it comes from – geographical and historical outline
- How wine is created: crop conditions and production.
- Most valuabe and honoured varieties.
- Classification and typology of wines, knowledge about wine labels.
- Review of wine regions of the world.
II practical part – lecture and wine tasting
- Basic rules of wine tasting and its evaluation.
- Matching food with wine.
- How can we serve and store wine?
- How can we choose wine and where to buy it?
- Interesting facts – famous appeals and great wine makers
- Best vintages.
Price: 199 PLN